Smok X-Priv Mod Gunmetal Prism
The Smok X-Priv mod features a huge screen which is beginner-friendly, and hits up to 225W.
- Great for beginners to advanced vapers, people who love touchscreens and want 225W power with the versatility of two 18650 batteries.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 X-Priv mod
- x1 USB cable
- user manual
- Power and range: 1-225W
- Modes: Wattage (VW mode)/TC mode (Ti, Ni, SS), Memory mode
- Coil resistance minimum: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω (VW mode)/0.05Ω-2Ω (TC mode)
- Temperature range: 200-600F/100-315C
- Safety: Short-circuit protection
- Connection threading for tank: 510 (standard)
- Charging: USB
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 88x46.5x30.4mm
- Weight: 172g
FEATURES & TIPS
- Use this unit with two brand new matching batteries and use a separate 18650 charger for best results.
- Easy to use, intuitive, and powerful mod with a huge OLED screen. The fire button is the entire left side of the unit.
- Switch on and off press power button 5 times within 2 seconds.
- Choose your mode by pressing the fire button and – button for 2 seconds to get into the menu.
- Simple mode that will work on most coils, but more prone to dry hits with lots of chain vaping.
- TC - Temperature Control Mode: for suiting to specific coil types e.g. nickel NI, titanium TI, or stainless steel/SS.
- For more detailed explanations of the settings, read the instruction manual with the unit.
- Ramp up option by pressing the fire key and + buttons. Norm/Hard/Soft in VW mode or 10-225W in TC mode, or MEM:1-23 in Memory mode.
- Lock the device by pressing the fire button for 5 seconds.
- Power off by locking the device then holding the fire button for 5 seconds. You can also power off by using the regular menu.
- Unit reading ‘BATTERY LOW’? Charge the batteries.
- Unit reading ‘BATTERY HIGH’? Input voltage is higher than 9V, you won’t be able to power on. This could indicate a faulty battery.
- Unit reading ‘NO ATOMIZER’? The tank isn’t detected. Check the connection points and/or change the coil.
- Unit reading ‘ATOMIZER NEW/OLD’? Shows when you change the tank. Select NEW when you’ve changed the coil.
- Unit reading ‘OHM TOO LOW’ or ‘OHM TO HIGH’? The coil has shorted. Change the coil and try again.
- Unit reading ‘ATOMIZER SHORT’? A short circuit has occurred, change the coil and try again.
- Unit reading ‘TEMPERATURE TOO HIGH’? The temperature limit has been exceeded. Let the unit cool down and try again.