1. Valid Email Address
2. First Name
3. Last Name
4. Date of Birth
An individual becomes a High Roller as of the join date. All information provided must be true and correct. You agree to keep your details up to date at all times by making changes via your account at www.cosmicnz.co.nz, or by advising a staff member in store.
Memberships without an associated valid email address will not be eligible for the full benefits and rewards of Cosmic High Rollers Club. It is the member's responsibility to keep the recorded email address current. Where an email is provided it will be used to email you with any Club news or updates or when you win a prize or become eligible for a reward e.g. birthday reward.
High Roller customers must meet our High Roller criteria at all times. By becoming a High Roller, you are consenting to receive consumer or marketing information and notifications on rewards & other special offers by Cosmic. The collection, storage and use of customer information will comply with established data protection and privacy legislation and confidentiality policies.
a. The introductory discount for joining the High Rollers club is issued to instore members at the time of sign up or emailed to online members when they register with the High Rollers Loyalty Club via our website.
b. This discount excludes:
a. High Rollers will be eligible for members-only special discounts on an as and when basis
a. Our High Rollers will be invited to special occasions for members hosted by Cosmic or in partnership with our brands.
a. High Rollers may be entitled to a $10 gift voucher on their birthday.
b. A High Roller is only entitled to one birthday voucher per calendar year.
c. The $10 gift voucher will be emailed to the customer on their birth date.
d. The voucher can be redeemed online by entering the discount code at checkout or instore.
e. The voucher code is only valid for two weeks from the date issued.
f. $25 minimum spend required.
g. Voucher code is for single-use and is not valid with any other offer.
h. Discount cannot be added after the order has been placed and purchases made.
i. Voucher cannot be used on sale items or in conjunction with any other offer and is non-transferable.
2. Cosmic may cancel, withdraw or alter the programmes, including these terms and conditions at any time at our discretion. Cosmic reserves the right to alter the reward rate at any time.
3. You must log into your High Rollers account prior to completing your transaction in-store or online in order to receive member benefits. Discounts cannot be retrospectively allocated once a purchase is complete.
4. Vouchers are not legal tender and are in no way redeemable for cash or any other benefit. They are redeemable exclusively on www.cosmicnz.co.nz or at Cosmic stores, and entirely at our discretion.5. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Cosmic will not be liable for any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the High Rollers program, including but not limited to, where arising out of:
6. Cosmic reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate a member's account to the High Rollers programme at any time in its absolute discretion.
7. If a membership of the High Rollers programme is terminated, all outstanding and future rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null & void.
8. Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques & credit notes. Vouchers do not represent legal tender in any country. Vouchers can not be redeemed for Tobacco or ticket sales.
9. If we identify that you hold two or more customer accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion. You may hold only one customer number and cannot be held jointly. Where multiple accounts have caused an accrual of member rewards above and beyond the stated member benefits offered to Cosmic High Rollers, any additional rewards/vouchers will be voided.
10. Cosmic reserves the right to notify law enforcement agencies and to pursue any remedies that may be available in the case of improper use or fraudulent activity in relation to these loyalty programmes or any other systems.