The ultimate easy-to-use vape, the myohm Pods unit is small enough to slip in your pocket and still delivers satisfying clouds. No buttons to push, as the Pods unit activates when you inhale.
FEATURES & TIPS
- Use the needle-tipped e-liquid bottle provided, and fill it with your e-liquid.
- Pull out the mouthpiece cartridge of the Pod, and remove the filling cap.
- Insert 2/3 of the needle tip into the filling section, and squeeze the e-liquid bottle gently. It is helpful to hold the cartridge up to a light source while doing this so you can check the filling progress.
- Fill up to the mid-section of the cartridge and replace the filling cap. Wipe any excess e-liquid from the outside of the cartridge then replace the mouthpiece section into the main body of the Pod.
- Wait a couple of minutes to allow the cotton wicking inside the cartridge to absorb the e-liquid, then inhale through the mouthpiece. The LED on the Pod will light up blue while inhaling to indicate the unit is working. If you notice a harsh or burnt taste, this means the cotton wicking hasn't been saturated properly. Wait another couple of minutes and try again.
- The Pod is in power saving mode when not in use, and will activate when you inhale.
- When the battery power is low, the LED will flash 10 times. To charge the Pod, remove the casing on the USB end and insert the Pod into a USB port.
- When the Pod is charged, the LED will flash 20 times then turn off. Once charged, replace the USB cap and resume use.
- Don't overfill the cartridge, as it can lead to leakage.
- With each refill, wipe the cartridge down before replacing. It's normal for this to be a bit wet due to condensation forming during use.
- Keep the side holes clear during use.
- If the unit hasn't been used for several hours e.g. overnight, the coil can get flooded which causes e-liquid to come up through the mouthpiece. Wipe the unit down and vape to clear the coil.
- The cartridge will need changing after 1-2 weeks. You will know when it is time to replace as the vapor production will be reduced and there will be a burnt taste.