Blue Planet Eyewear - Wright
Blue Planet Eyewear creates eco friendly, socially responsible eyewear.
Through their Visualize Change Program, Blue Planet donates a pair of corrective glasses is donated to a person in need for every pair of glasses sold.
To date, over 850,000 pairs corrective glasses have been donated internationally. Buy a pair, give a pair, and vote with your dollar.
- The Wright Eco-Process Polarized Sunglass is Blue Planet's traditional aviator style
- Unisex shape
- Adjustable silicone nosepads
- High sun glare reduction
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Drawstring case include
- Lens width: 58mm
- Bridge width: 16mm
- Temple length: 134mm
- Blue Planet re-use their excess plastic and metal materials to create new eyewear
- By doing so they have saved 1000’s of kilos of excess materials from going into our landfills and oceans
- They have also incorporated sustainably sourced wood to their range including bamboo and rosewood
- Lightweight eco-friendly frames are made with 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content
- Lens: 100% UVA + UVB Protection + Cat. 3 Polycarbonate Polarized
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews