Flowermate Nano V5 Vaporizer
The Flowermate Nano V5 is a conduction/convection hybrid vaporizer, with optional capsule pods. It's designed for use with both dry herb and concentrates, but it really shines with dry herb. Please note: we don't recommend this for exclusive use with concentrates or stock the replacement oil capsules.
- Charge the battery to full before switching on. Have a charged spare 18650 battery on hand and you are ready to go for a big gathering.
- Press power button 5 times to switch on, then press and hold for 2 seconds to get it heating up. To set the temperature, use the buttons below the screen. Top button = higher, bottom button = lower.
- First use: heat the vaporizer up to the maximum temperature and run through a heating cycle while empty to burn off any residue from the manufacturing process. Allow the unit to cool down.
- If you aren't using the capsules, put a screen at the bottom of the chamber, fill the chamber using the loading cap then add another screen on top. This will prevent the mouthpiece from getting clogged.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the base of the unit, slide back the top cover and insert the mouthpiece into the chamber.
- Switch the unit on and set your desired temperature. Switch between C & F by holding both temperature buttons simultaneously. Guide: 360F: wispy vape; 375F: denser clouds, more flavour; 390F+: slightly harsher vape and mouthpiece gets warmer.
- To switch off, press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds.
- A discreet and easy to use portable vaporizer that combines convection and conduction heating.
- Approximately 8-12 sessions per full charge, depending on the temperature. The hotter the unit, the less sessions. Have a charged spare 18650 battery on hand and you are ready to go for a big gathering.
- It has a loading cap! This is a stroke of genius. No more spillage while loading the chamber.
- Tough borosilicate glass mouthpiece that tucks into the base of the unit when not in use.
- Optional pods that can be pre-packed for use on-the-go.
What's in the box
- 1 V5 Nano Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 1 borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece
- 1 concentrate/wax chamber w/ organic cotton
- 1 medium stainless steel dry herb chamber
- 1 loading cap
- 1 18650 battery
- 5 stainless steel screens
- 1 packing/dab tool
- 1 cleaning brush
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 velvet carrying pouch
- Instruction booklet
- 1 year warranty
You Might Also Like
2 Customer Reviews
This is the shit! The game changer is the replaceable battery. Now I can have a charged back-up on the go for a long night out. It hits hard, has wee dosing capsules I can prefill that keep the chamber from getting clogged up... it's a mean vaporizer. A few mates tried mine and went out and bought their own, no regrets from this crew.
Where has this been all my life?!