Happy Tuesdays 5pc
or 6 weekly payments of NZD $2.49
Contains the following ingredients:
- Coenzyme Q10: used by cells to convert calories into energy to power your brain and body, with antioxidants to fight free radical damage.
- Eleuthero root: also known as Siberian Ginseng, it prevents the energy crash and boosts your immune system.
- Glutathione: Helps your liver detox and maximises antioxidants.
- Griffonia simplicifolia: a natural source of 5-HTP to boost serotonin production.
- L-tyrosine: an amino acid helpful for learning, memory, alertness and reducing stress.
- Magnesium malate: the premium form of magnesium for maximum absorption. Energy, nerve function and muscle relaxation = DECLENCH!
- Vitamin C: liver function enzymes need vitamin C, and it boosts glutathione production.
Happy Tuesdays covers all the bases: detox, mind boost, positive vibes and DECLENCH!
Obsessively researched, high quality nutrients that are perfectly proportioned to take the crash landing out of your Tuesdays.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- No carbs, diabetic-friendly.
- Gluten free.
- 5 easy to swallow capsules in a single serve package.
- Dissolves in the gut, not in the stomach. This preserves the ingredients' absorption and is easy on your tummy (even an empty one).
- Top quality ingredients, selected for superior bio-availability.
Take one single serve pack before bed after a big night, and repeat as needed on following days. Only take one pack per 24 hour period.
If you forget to take them before bed, take them as soon as you wake up.
PrecautionsIf you are pregnant or on prescription medication (especially antidepressants), consult your medical professional before taking Happy Tuesdays.
You Might Also Like
1 Customer Reviews
LOVE these, they actually work. More expensive than a bottle of 5-HTP per dose, but there is something about the ingredients and ratios that works WAY better. It's like the serotonin angel is caressing your cheek while you sleep. Picked up a few packs and had them two nights in a row - felt so close to normal it was criminal.