Trade Aid Incense Holder Wooden Hand
The BasicsAspiration International - India
Master artisans are created through Aspiration International. Business support and mentoring encourages artisans to open their own workshops, and to pass their intergenerational skills along to the next generation by employing young artisans utilising traditional handicraft skills.
DescriptionThis hamsa hand incense stick holder holds up to five sticks of incense at a time and is hand carved from sustainably harvested sheesham wood. Hand crafted by skilled artisans working with Aspiration International, one of our fair trade partners in India.
- Place holder on a flat heat resistant surface when burning incense.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Burn incense in a ventilated area, away from flammable objects, draughts or open windows.
- Do not move holder while incense is burning.
- Ensure incense cone or stick is totally extinguished before discarding.
Size17 x 8cm
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews