Sith Eye Costume Contact Lenses
Ready to stand out from the crowd? Try a pair of Cosmic's range of coloured contact lenses and push your look to the next level. All of our contact lenses are of high quality materials for supreme comfort and safety, so you can explore a different look with ease.
DirectionsHOW TO APPLY YOUR LENSES
- First of all, always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Gently shake your lens case containing the storage solution to loosen the contact should it be stuck. (Don’t try pulling at the lens with your finger, or you might damage it.)
- Slide the lens out of its case and into the palm of your hand. Rinse thoroughly with the appropriate contact lens solution. Do this by squirting a pool of solution on your clean hand, and rubbing both sides of the lens through the solution to clean it. Having the contact slightly wet inside the bowl of the lens also helps to adhere the lens to the eye.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips and avoid contact with fingernails. Balance the lens on your right index or middle finger which should be dry or mostly dry. All edges must be up.
- With the fingers and thumb of your left hand, simultaneously pull up on your upper eyelid and down on your lower eyelid.
- Position the lens on your eye while looking upward or forward, whichever your find to be easier. You can also apply the contact lens by placing it on the white of the eye closest to your ear. Lenses can flip back onto the tip of your finger, so place them as gently as possible to minimise this.
- Gently release the lids and blink. While centering the lens, close your eyelids and gently massage the lens into place through the closed lids. Gently let go of your lids, look downward towards the floor.
- Slowly open your eyes. Look closely in the mirror to make sure the lens is centered on your eye. If it is, the lens should be comfortable and your vision be clear.
- Use the same technique when inserting the lens for the left eye.
- Always ensure you use the right lens for right eye and left lens for left eye.
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR LENSES
- Wash your hands with mild soap and dry them with a clean hand towel. If you are standing in front of a sink, use a clean paper towel to cover the drain where the contact lens might accidentally fall.
- Look upwards or sideways and slide the lens to the lower white part of the eye using your forefinger.
- Squeeze the lens gently between your thumb and index finger to remove the lens.
- Until you master contact lens removal, you might want to keep your fingernails short to avoid accidentally scratching and damaging your eye or damaging the lenses.
- The lens removed should be washed with saline or solution before placing in your lens case soaked with fresh solution.
- Apply the same method as above when removing the lens on the other side.
PrecautionsDisclaimer: We do not accept any responsibility for misuse or mistreatment of the contact lenses. We sell them to our customers in perfect condition as sent to us by our supplier with the understanding that the customer is fully aware of their responsibilities in regards to health and safety.
You Might Also Like
1 Customer Reviews
I love these colours!!! They look so cute in my eyes.