Flax Possum Merino Cable Headband
or 6 weekly payments of NZD $6.65
The BasicsPossum Merino is a high quality blend of possum fur and superfine New Zealand Merino wool with a texture similar to cashmere.
Skin-friendly softness, all-seasons breathability and exceptional warmth make these accessories your new best friends.
Each Native World garment can be worn throughout the years and still look as new as the day it was purchased.
- Cable design headband
- Keeps your ears warm
- Great to keep your hair out of the way
- Ultra soft to touch, great for those with sensitive skin
- Anti pilling, high quality material that will last a long time
- Sustainable, biodegradable fibres
- Possum fibre has a unique hollow structure, giving excellent thermal warmth
- Possum fur and merino wool resist the absorption of odor and therefore need a lot less washing
- Cold handwash using an approved wool detergent
- Rinse well
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- 20% Possum Fibre
- 70% Merino
- 10% Silk
- 100% made in New Zealand using locally sourced fibres
- 55% warmer than merino, 35% warmer than cashmere
- The need to control the number of possums to protect our native flora and fauna saw the development of possum merino fibres in New Zealand.
Garments made in this fabric are high quality and long lasting. Possum fur also absorbs moisture well, drawing it away from the body into the center of the fibre.
These unique possum fur characteristics mean that it can’t freeze and make it extremely warm.
You Might Also Like
1 Customer Reviews
SO SOFT, love the cable knit touch, very chic