Brown Trade Aid Leather Wallet
or 6 weekly payments of NZD $8.33
The BasicsWorking hands on with artisans from around the globe since 1973, Trade Aid believes in doing business that is fair, principled and celebrates the art of making.Trade Aid’s long history has proven that fair trade relationships can provide producer communities the support they need to solve problems and fulfil their aspirations.
- Minimalist raw edge wallet
- Handmade from a rich brown leather
- Notes compartment and 6 card slots
- Folds open and shut
- Dimensions: 12cm x 10cm
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Hand crafted by skilled artisans working with Equitable Marketing Association (EMA), one of Trade Aid's fair trade partners in India.
- All EMA leather comes from well know tanneries which adhere to the strict laws around the treatment of animals.
- The craftspeople of this cooperative live and work together on a large nature-filled plot of land outside Kolkata, where environmental protection projects such as maintaining fish ponds provide nutrition and increase the water table.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews