Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank
Huge clouds and tons of flavour with the Smok X-Baby tank.
Features & Tips
- The unique swivel top-filling mechanism means you can push the lid to the side while filling, without needing to remove it.
- Adjustable airflow around the top of the tank helps prevent leaking.
- Superb flavour and huge clouds.
- We have found the 0.13ohm V8 X-Baby Coils are best with this tank, so these are the ones we stock. Optimal performance between 45W-60W.
- Prime the coil by adding a few drops of e-liquid through the side vent holes.
- Refill the tank with the airflow closed. This helps create a vacuum within the tank that prevents leaking, similar to how you can trap the liquid in a straw by holding your finger over the top of it.
- Make sure your wattage is high enough for the coil resistance and take full draws: if the coil isn't hot enough to vaporize all the excess liquid, it can leak through the airflow section.
What's in the box
- 1 x Smok TFV8 X-Baby tank
- 1 x TFV8 X-Baby Q2 0.4ohm coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x TFV8 X-Baby M2 0.25ohm coil
- 1 x Replacement glass tube
- Spare parts (x2 vape rings, x1 spare cap, x set of O-rings)
- Instruction manual
- Capacity: 4.0mL
- Filling: top-filling
- Airflow: adjustable
- Coil resistance: 0.13ohm-0.4ohm
- Coil materials: stainless steel, organic Japanese cotton
- Coils suitable for: 30W-70W
- Connection threading for tank: 510 (standard)
- Material: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 59x24.5mm
- Weight: 58.5g
TroubleshootingTank not registering on the battery? Try tightening the coil to ensure it is making a connection with the battery. Burnt flavour when vaping? This is usually due to the cotton being dry. If it is a new coil, allow a few minutes after refilling and before vaping to prime the coil and saturate the cotton. If there is already e-liquid in the tank, try sealing the airflow closed and inhaling through the mouthpiece without the power on, and wait a minute. If these fixes don't work, the coil will likely need replacing.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews