Smok TFV12 Prince Tank
$41.97 Was $59.95
Huge 8mL capacity and thick clouds.
Features & Tips
- The unique swivel top-filling mechanism means you can push the lid to the side while filling, without needing to remove it.
- Adjustable airflow around the top of the tank helps prevent leaking.
- Superb flavour and huge clouds.
- Prime the coil by adding a few drops of e-liquid through the side vent holes.
- Refill the tank with the airflow closed. This helps create a vacuum within the tank that prevents leaking, similar to how you can trap the liquid in a straw by holding your finger over the top of it.
- Make sure your wattage is high enough for the coil resistance and take full draws: if the coil isn't hot enough to vaporize all the excess liquid, it can leak through the airflow section.
What's in the box
- 1 x Smok TFV12 Prince tank
- 1 x V12 Prince Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x V12 prince X6 0.15ohm Sextuple coil
- 1 x V12 Prince T10 0.12ohm Decuple Coil
- 1 x Replacement glass tube
- Spare parts (1 x spare cap, 1 x set of O-rings)
- Instruction manual
- Capacity: 8.0mL
- Filling: top-filling
- Airflow: adjustable
- Coil resistance: 0.12ohm-0.4ohm
- Coil materials: stainless steel, organic Japanese cotton
- Coils suitable for: 60W-120W
- Connection threading for tank: 510 (standard)
- Material: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 28x63mm
- Weight: 60g
TroubleshootingTank not registering on the battery? Try tightening the coil to ensure it is making a connection with the battery. Burnt flavour when vaping? This is usually due to the cotton being dry. If it is a new coil, allow a few minutes after refilling and before vaping to prime the coil and saturate the cotton. If there is already e-liquid in the tank, try sealing the airflow closed and inhaling through the mouthpiece without the power on, and wait a minute. If these fixes don't work, the coil will likely need replacing.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews