or 6 weekly payments of NZD $4.99
The myohm is a closed system or 'pre-filled' e-cig, which means it is as easy as popping a pod into the battery and vaping. There are no buttons to push, as inhaling activates the vapor production.
The myohm is a pre-filled pod system which is perfect for beginners and experienced vapers who want a stealthy device to take out on a big night.
It's simple to use:
- Fast charging: fully charges in an hour.
- Discreet size: almost as small as a cigarette, so it will fit discreetly in your pocket.
- Draw: the tight draw is very similar to a cigarette.
- Economy: one pod contains a similar amount of nicotine as a pack of cigarettes, and approximately 200 puffs per cartridge.
Myohm air has the following flavours available to vape with the myohm air device (sold seperately):
- Lemonade: A tall glass of cool sweet lemonade.
- Menthol: An Arctic blast of menthol.
- Tobacco: Kentucky tobacco courtesy of 13th Floor Elevapors and their award-winning flavour Django.
- Gold Tobacco: smooth, classic tobacco.
- Grape: Rich, full-bodied grape.
- Cola Chill: Cola with a citrus twist.
- Mango: A tangy, true mango which is a perfect all-day vape.
- Vanilla Tobacco: smooth tobacco laced with caramel and vanilla notes.
What's in the box
- One myohm air battery
- One USB charger
- Instructions and warranty information
- Power and range: 1.8ohm, 240mAh
- Charging: USB
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: L: 8.4mm H: 0.6mm D: 1.9mm
- Weight: 14.3g
You Might Also Like
6 Customer Reviews
Stopped smoking immedietly with this bad boy. Super easy to use. No leaking and holds a great charge.
I've tried a lot of different vapes and was still smoking but this little gem is so easy and satisfying I haven't smoked for over 18 months!
Great device. Cola is the best flavor. You can also get these pods from vaporium in different flavors, their best is Anzac.
Easy to use and compares well to the more expensive Uwell units. Compact size is ideal for a night out.
its a nice way to vape small and handy
Way cheaper than the Juul and I reckon it's better anyway.