Gunmetal Smok X-Priv Mod
The Smok X-Priv mod features a huge screen which is beginner-friendly, and hits up to 225W. Great for beginners to advanced vapers, people who love touchscreens and want 225W power with the versatility of two 18650 batteries.
- Simple mode that will work on most coils, but more prone to dry hits with lots of chain vaping.
- TC - Temperature Control Mode: for suiting to specific coil types e.g. nickel NI, titanium TI, or stainless steel/SS.
- For more detailed explanations of the settings, read the instruction manual with the unit.
- Ramp up option by pressing the fire key and + buttons. Norm/Hard/Soft in VW mode or 10-225W in TC mode, or MEM:1-23 in Memory mode.
- Lock the device by pressing the fire button for 5 seconds.
- Power off by locking the device then holding the fire button for 5 seconds. You can also power off by using the regular menu.
Features & Tips
- Use this unit with two brand new matching batteries and use a separate 18650 charger for best results.
- Easy to use, intuitive, and powerful mod with a huge OLED screen. The fire button is the entire left side of the unit.
- Switch on and off press power button 5 times within 2 seconds.
- Choose your mode by pressing the fire button and – button for 2 seconds to get into the menu.
What's in the box
- x1 X-Priv mod
- x1 USB cable
- user manual
- Power and range: 1-225W
- Modes: Wattage (VW mode)/TC mode (Ti, Ni, SS), Memory mode
- Coil resistance minimum: 0.1?-2.5? (VW mode)/0.05?-2? (TC mode)
- Temperature range: 200-600F/100-315C
- Safety: Short-circuit protection
- Connection threading for tank: 510 (standard)
- Charging: USB
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 88x46.5x30.4mm
- Weight: 172g
TroubleshootingUnit reading ‘BATTERY LOW’? Charge the batteries. Unit reading ‘BATTERY HIGH’? Input voltage is higher than 9V, you won’t be able to power on. This could indicate a faulty battery. Unit reading ‘NO ATOMIZER’? The tank isn’t detected. Check the connection points and/or change the coil. Unit reading ‘ATOMIZER NEW/OLD’? Shows when you change the tank. Select NEW when you’ve changed the coil. Unit reading ‘OHM TOO LOW’ or ‘OHM TO HIGH’? The coil has shorted. Change the coil and try again. Unit reading ‘ATOMIZER SHORT’? A short circuit has occurred, change the coil and try again. Unit reading ‘TEMPERATURE TOO HIGH’? The temperature limit has been exceeded. Let the unit cool down and try again.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews