Black Coolfire Mini Battery
The BasicsIdeal for vapers who are looking for a compact battery which goes up to 40W. The CoolFire Mini packs 40 Watts of precise output and a real 1300mAh battery into an ergonomic shape that is only 63mm tall and designed to fit perfectly in your hand. The new curved button design is more comfortable than ever and the bright OLED clearly displays all important vaping information. The high quality stainless steel 510 threading and gold plated spring loaded connector pin are perfectly compatible with all standard coil and tank systems. Charged via Micro USB, the CoolFire Mini can be vaped while charging so you’ll always have power and the CoolFire Mini has integrated overheat, over-discharge and
- Switch on and off by pressing the power button 3 times.
- To decrease or increase the wattage/voltage, press the – or + button and hold down.
- Left-handed? Flip the screen by holding the – and + buttons down.
- Change to wattage mode by pressing the power button and the + button.
- Change to voltage mode by pressing the power button and the – button.
- Check the puff counter by holding down the + and – button briefly. Holding it too long will flip the screen.
- With sub-ohm coils (less than 1.0?), start at 25W then increase the wattage unit the best setting is found. For coils of 1.0? or over, start at 8W and increase the setting until the best wattage is found. Sub-ohm coils will chew through the battery power quickly (within a few hours) but the Coolfire Mini recharges quickly and you can vape while charging.
ü Unit not working/charging? Try another USB charger e.g. your phone charger, to check it isn’t the USB at fault.
ü Unit saying NO ATOMIZER even though there is a tank screwed in? Try changing the coil and making sure the new coil is screwed in correctly.
ü Unit reading SHORTED? This reading happens when the coil is registering at 0.2ohm or less. If your coil is above 0.2ohm, try swapping it out for a new one and trying again.
Unit reading TOO HOT? The battery is overheated and needs to cool down before using again.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews