- Removable battery means the unit will last much longer than in-built battery devices
- Adjustable wattage from 5W to 30W in 0.1V increments
- Switch between PWM (pulse width modulation) which means it fires in bursts, and DC-DC, which means continuous output. Some people prefer DC-DC because it is a smoother vape, but it won’t vape at less than 3.6V. PWM is perfect for people who prefer a light vape at a low voltage/wattage
- 510 threading means it will suit most clearomizers
- Five customizable pre-set options to switch between preferred settings
Battery Not Included, requires a 18650 type
Clearomizers: Perfect for sub-ohming, so we recommend the Kanger Subtank range or the Joyetech eGo ONE clearomizers for the cloud chasers, or the Aspire Nautilus Mini or Kanger Aerotank V2 for a more regular vape set-up.