Amberjack Diffuser - Tobacco Flower & Oak
The Basics100mL reed diffuser in an apothecary-style, amber glass bottle.
DescriptionTobacco flower and oak delivers sweet fruity notes with hints of cedarwood and smoked oak, creating this unusual and intoxicating scent. Perfect for any space!
- Top Notes: Clove, nutmeg, red apple, honeycrisp
- Middle Notes: Suede, spiced pear, amber, tobacco flower
- Base Notes: Smoked oak, sandalwood, cedarwood
DirectionsWhen you first assemble your Amberjack Reed Diffuser, allow the reeds to infuse in the oil for a few minutes before turning over. This will give the reeds a head start and will improve the scent throw. We recommend you turn the reeds weekly to maintain a good level of fragrance.
- Store diffuser on a flat, stable surface.
- Ensure diffuser is placed securely to avoid being knocked over or affected by wind.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If the scent is too strong, remove a couple of reeds.
- If diffuser oil is spilt, clean with a wet cloth immediately.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight to avoid the reeds drying out.
- Wash skin immediately if they come into contact with the oil.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews