KAOS Z Dual Battery Mod Chromatic
Dual battery mod for maximum power.
NOTE: you will need to purchase two 18650 batteries separately.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 Kaos Z Dual Battery Mod
- x1 USB charger
- instruction manual and warranty.
- Power and range: 10W-200W
- Modes: Wattage (power)/SS/Ti1/Ni200/TCR
- Coil resistance minimum: 0.05ohm-3.00ohm
- Safety: Short-circuit protection
- Connection threading for tank: 510 (standard)
- Charging: USB or direct 18650 charging
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 86.7x51.4x26.8mm
- Weight: 150g without batteries, 250g with batteries included
FEATURES & TIPS
- Use this unit with two brand new matching batteries and use a separate 18650 charger for best results.
- Switch on and off press power button 5 times within 3 seconds.
- Choose your mode by pressing the fire button 3 times to enter the main menu setting, select POWER/TCR then switch between settings using the + and - buttons.
- POWER :Simple mode that will work on most coils, but more prone to dry hits with lots of chain vaping.
- SS : Stainless Steel coils only: temp control specific.
- Ti1 :Titanium coils only: temp control specific.
- Ni200 : Nickel coils only: temp control specific.
- TCR : Temperature Coefficient of Resistance: for fine tuning rebuildable coils.
- Choose your colour settings by pressing the fire button 3 times to enter the main menu setting, then select COLOR MODE and switch between settings using the + and - buttons.
- For more detailed explanations of the settings, read the instruction manual with the unit or read it online here
- Unit reading "low resistance".Coil resistance is lower than 0.05ohm. Change the coil.
- Unit reading "check atomizer". The tank isn't registering on the unit. Check/clean connection points and if this doesn't work, try changing the coil.
- Unit reading "short". The coil has shorted. Change the coil and try again.
- Battery icon flashing? The batteries may have died.
- Unit reading "HHHHHHHH". High battery input voltage detected. Try charging the 18650 batteries using a separate charger instead of via USB.
- Unit reading "check battery". Recharge the batteries.
- Unit reading "too hot". The unit is overheating. Allow the unit to cool, then lower the temperature setting or wattage, and try changing the coil if the problem persists.
- Unit reading "the unit is imbalance". One battery has more power than the other. Charge them both to full capacity.