Contains: x1 MVP 3.0 PRO Battery, USB charger, eGo adapter, built-in USB out charger
Features & Tips:
- 4500mAh power means it will last a long time between charges, even for a chain vaper.
- It is a power bank for mobile phones, cameras, and other USB powered devices, as it has a micro USB out cable built into the base.
- Pass-through charging: you can vape while you recharge.
- Variable wattage/voltage, fires up to 60W.
- Regulated protection: will cut out before overheating, short-circuiting, and over-discharging.
- SOLID construction. These beauties will take a licking and keep on kicking, so are perfect for the clumsy/accident-prone/alcoholics among us.
- To get the longest life out of the MVP 3.0 PRO, always recharge well before the battery has died.
- The MVP 3.0 PRO will save your current wattage/voltage preference, so to change it you need to hold down the + or – button for two seconds, then press again and it will come out of the current setting.
- Charge light: green for full, yellow for half, red for dead.
- Flip the screen orientation by holding the + and – down for three seconds.
- Puff counter shows up by holding the + and – down for one second.
- Switch to variable voltage by holding down the – button and then the fire button.
- Kanger Subtank/Toptank range
- Under 20W only: Aspire Nautilus, Aerotank V2, Gladius X